Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It is a two way road.

It's been a while since the last time I posted here on my blog.

I just feel like writing something today. I've been keeping this for a very long time maybe because I am afraid of showing what I want and what I need.

Have you ever felt something like you're a part of a circle but then after a while, little by little, you need to keep yourself away from that circle because there is something inside you sayin' "Hey, I know you love them but I think you need to pursue what you want and not what they want you to do."

There are things that don't need to be kept. Because if you do, you'll end up realizing that you're the only one fighting, keeping them and that thing doesn't even bother making an effort to work things out.

People say that maybe because you have a high standard that should be maintained, because you're a Kill Joy, because you don't what to change. But do they realize that maybe they are the one who doesn't want to change?

I don't know.



Follow me on twitter @rheenabells "Huwag gumawa ng life changing decision kapag gutom." - Ramon Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment